BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Update

It's been a few days so its time for an update! Got home from the hospital and took a long uninterrupted nap which made me feel so much better! Bart ran to the store and bought me a few soups and other small items that i was allowed to have while I slept and my step mom stayed home with me and helped clean up my house some. She was such a huge help while she was here!! She even made me some vegetable stock from vegetables so I didn't have to drink the nasty store bought kind! Since I was doing much better Monday she left Tuesday morning and headed home. I really really appreciate everything she did for Bart and I!!!! 


I stopped taking my pain meds on Monday night and I've been doing great without them! I feel so great right now, it's awesome! 

I'm sick of eating the same few things; yogurt, apple sauce, broth, etc. but I just left the doctor and they said I can start with a little bit thicker of stuff! Yay! Broccoli cheese soup from Panera it is!! 

My BMI has changed from a 44 to a 41, and my weight has gone from 286 to 267! 

FEELING GREAT!!! 

Also a huge huge thanks to my husband!!! He's my rock!!! He's been by my side non stop and he's helped me more than I could ever explain!! God sent me him years ago and I got to marry my best friend!! 

Our son has been at my moms house since the night before my surgery and e comes home tomorrow!!! I can't wait!! Another huge thanks to my mom and step dad for watching him!! 

I'm so blessed with so many great family and friends! I'm truly blessed! Thanks so much to everyone for all of the prayers, texts, messages and phone calls!! 

BLESSED! 

0 comments: